If your little one is a fussy eater, or you just want to add more vegetables and healthy treats to their lunches, then these Zucchini and Banana bars are perfect! They are a super tasty way to load up your little ones with goodness.
2 cups oats
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1.5 mashed bananas
1 grated zucchini
1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- Pre-heat your oven to 180.
- Mash your bananas and mix into your eggs, grated zucchini and honey to make a wet paste.
- Then mix in the oats and flaxseed. Give everything a good stir and spread into a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes and allow to cool before slicing.
- Slice long for your bento's or into cubes for your bento cups!
Did you make these Zucchini and Banana bars? Let us know in the comments below what you think of them!