Mini Quiche Boats
If you're looking for a super quick lunch box filler, look no further! These mini quiche boats could not be more simple. They took me 20 mins all up to make and are full of ingredients that I already had on hand. Too easy!
This recipe is great because it is so super versatile. You can use whatever vegetables you have on hand for your mini quiche boats If you have more mini taco boats just use more eggs, add more filling etc! It's a very easy recipe to just change and adapt.
- 8 Mini Tortilla Boats
- 1/4 capsicum
- 1/4 cup bacon
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 large mushrooms
- + whatever veggies you want to add!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- Grated cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Dice all veggies, fry until soft in a pan
- While veggies are cooking, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper together
- Add cooked veggies to the base of tortilla boats. Fill with egg mixture. Top with grated cheese to taste.
- Put in the oven for 15 mins or until puffy and golden! Keep in airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Have you made these Mini Quiche boats? Leave a comment below to let us know what you thought!