3 Ingredient Gluten Free Cookies
The 14th - 20th of September 2020 was Coeliac Awareness Week in Australia. Our lovely team member Chelsea has shared a delicious chewy gluten-free cookie recipe on Instagram. They have just 3 main ingredients, plus baking powder and salt.
Perfect for lunch boxes on the go or just a sweet treat for the family, this 3 ingredient gluten free cookie recipe is so super simple and are perfect to add to your regular baking rotation.
Note: these cookies contain peanut butter, so may not be appropriate for your child's school restrictions.
¾ cup peanut butter
¾ cup coconut sugar
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 170°C
- Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk it together with the sugar and peanut butter
- Then mix in the salt and baking powder thoroughly
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spoon the mixture onto the tray in small 10cm wide circles
- Leave approx 4 inches between the cookies, as they spread!
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes
- Allow to cool before tucking in!
Leave a comment below if you loved this recipe, or have one of your own to share!