Our Bento Cups have been designed to fit perfectly inside our Little Lunch Box Co Bento lunchboxes. Create extra sections inside the lunchbox, adding even more variety of foods! Plus, they are available in a range of bright colours to get kids excited about their lunch!
What can you put inside your Bento Cups?
Whichever size of Bento Cups you choose, you can add smaller portions of food, knowing they will be kept in place and stay fresh all day. Get creative with your Bento Cups, you can even use it as a spot to put a new food your little one hasn't tried before.
Here's 15 ideas for using your Bento Cups
- Yoghurt Drops
- Sticks of cucumber and carrots
- Chia Pudding
- Bake quiche - you can pop out Bento Cups into the oven for the perfect size quiche for the lunchbox!
- Jelly - Make your Jelly straight into your Bento Cups
- Banana bread
- Tiny Teddies
- Bliss Balls
- Stix combinations of foods
- Salami sticks
- Use to create a platter for afternoon tea
What do you put in your Bento Cups? We'd love to hear!